POWERED BY TECHNOLOGY The popularity of our Integrated Technology, introduced in our Keiser M3i Lite Indoor Bike, drove us to offer it on one of our lower models. The M3i lite features everything you get in our M3 Bike, plus all the benefits of our Integrated Technology. Keiser’s M3i lite and M3i Bikes are the only group cycling bikes on the market that can transmit to multiple Bluetooth® devices at once.
SIMPLICITY IS THE ULTIMATE SOPHISTICATION. In 1996 Keiser set out to create a bike that would exceed the demands of Indoor Group Cycling Classes. The M3 Indoor Bike not only exceeded expectations, but changed Indoor Cycling Bikes forever by introducing many industry firsts including magnetic resistance, V-shaped frames and rear-flywheel design. All of our M Series Cardio Products are made to Keiser’s exacting standards to give you the finest in quality, service and performance. In addition, Keiser Integrated Technology uses Bluetooth® connectivity to record and track progress using our M Series Apps.
PUSHING PAST INDUSTRY LIMITS KEISER M SERIES BIKE PEDAL
With our game-changing bike pedal, Keiser has again revolutionised indoor cycling down to the last detail. New pedal features include:
- Stronger bearings tested for static and dynamic loads
- Cage integrated into pedal design, not just added on
- Ramped barbs for secure and simple foot placement
- Curvature eliminating pressure points on the rider’s foot
- V-shape frame to accommodate riders of all body shapes and sizes
- Rear-wheel design for protection from sweat and corrosion
- Revolutionary re-designed Keiser Bike Pedal
- Magnetic-resistance technology for greater repeatability and reduced wear
- Quiet, reliable and low-maintenance single-belt drive train
- Compact aluminium flywheel for lightweight portability
- Standard computer displaying power output in Watts
- Bluetooth wireless signal with open API for tablets and smartphones
- EN957-10 certification for power accuracy, safety and environmental friendliness
- Includes four-way adjustable seat, two-way adjustable handlebars, water bottle holder, and stretch pads
- Keiser education and certifications available
SPECIFICATIONS M3i lite INDOOR BIKE
- HEIGHT: 44” / 1118 mm
- WIDTH: 26” / 661 mm
- DEPTH: 51” / 1296 mm
- WEIGHT: 87 lbs / 40 kg
We ship within 10 - 15 working days for UK Mainland. Shipping elsewhere please call 01666 504 710.
Standard Rates – Product will be shipped flat-packed on a pallet and will be delivered as close to the property as possible based on solid ground for a pallet truck. Where delivery is to flats or apartments suitable pre-delivery arrangements must be made. The pallet and box is to be disposed of by the customer.
Additional tools will be required for installation. Toolkit is available as an optional extra, cost thereof is £100.00 Excluding VAT
Designed & Assembled In The USA at Keiser’s factory in Fresno, CA
Get the same warranty we offer gyms, professional sports teams and military!
The new M Connect Display has been upgraded to include the technology in our M Series Converter. It can connect to devices, such as phones, tablets, and select wearables without additional setup or external devices.
The M Connect Display can share data, such as power, cadence, speed, and heart rate with a wide array of popular, third-party, health and fitness apps and on-demand training content as well as Keiser’s M Series apps on connected devices.